Sunday, July 15, 2007

Selling Via Internet

I was browsing through some of the EDtech's blogs and happened to come across one of Couros that caught my attention: http://educationaltechnology.ca/couros/638 I too have had a similar situation like this. My friend wanted to sell a couple of her Craven tickets and was running out of time. She announced this to all her friends/co-workers/family, however, could not get rid of them. After hearing this, I changed my face book name to "TWO CRAVEN TICKETS FOR SALE: 120 each. Contact me a.s.a.p". Within minutes I received over 10 messages. This was an eye opener for me, as I realized there are much faster, more efficient ways of doing things when we are able to expand our social networks in secounds.

3 comments:

DRS said...

That's a very cool example of the way our world is changing....

BTW, did you sell them?

Nickster said...

Ya I ended up selling them for more then I was asking for.

Brian said...

Thats excellent. Networking isn't hard any longer. Brian