Wednesday, July 11, 2007

SELF INTRODUCTION

MY BLOG WEEK ONE: July 11, 2007

Self Introduction:

Currently I am going into my fifth year of university and preparing for my internship this upcoming fall semester. I am in Arts Education, working on a major in Visual Arts and minor in English. I am also part of the digital internship program, which is what provoked me to take ECMP 455. I hope to develop a blog and other resources for my internship, but have a lot to learn.
I developed an interest in technology during my grade 12 year of high school after taking a multimedia class. During my pre-internship this past spring I discovered how blog’s can be in the classroom, as they offer every student the opportunity to connect and develop a relationship that may not have happened otherwise.

No comments: